15 Sep Accounting Technician
You are a professional. You want to develop your skills at a growing professional firm. You want to create value for your clients and your team.
Clearline is looking for a full-time Accounting Technician who can join our team and provide exceptional accounting services to our clients and support the team. Just like us, you are driven by excellence. You wake up Monday morning excited for the week ahead and the chance to make a positive impact in everything you do. You arrive at work before your day begins.
You can see the big picture while understanding that it’s the little things that contribute to the quality of the work you present. You don’t wait around for work to come to you. You are the person who asks, “What can I do to help?” and then takes action to ensure success. You are outgoing, proactive and willing to put in some elbow grease to ensure the work gets done well, on time, and on budget.
At Clearline, we take pride in relieving our client’s stress by removing barriers to financial success. You will play a crucial role in making this happen.
- Compile and organize client information and records
- Prepare corporate and personal tax returns
- Assist client’s financial needs as they arise
- Use tax software (Taxprep) to prepare tax returns
- Use CaseWare Working Papers to compile and organize client information
- Compile and share findings with seniors and managers
- Communicate with the Canada Revenue Agency
- Draft and proofread financial statements, tax plans and reporting letters with little or no revision needed
- You have completed an accounting diploma or equivalent
- You are able to work with time management, tax, bookkeeping and client software
- You are highly proficient in MS Office SuiteYou are prepared to work long hours when required
- Patient and calm, you are able to communicate with colleagues and clients, ensuring their needs are met
- You are an exceptional team player and have experience working in a team setting
- Deadline-driven, your work is always completed on time
- Previous experience in an accounting role would be an asset
- Proficient computer knowledge of Quickbooks and Simply Accounting would be an asset
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PATH TO A CPA DESIGNATION
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “All-Star Accounting Technician”.
In your cover letter, please tell us about a client that you found difficult to deal with.