02 Dec Administrative Assistant
Want a chance to make your mark at a growing professional firm?
Clearline CPA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in January 2021 at our Burnaby location.
Just like us, you are driven by excellence. You wake up Monday morning excited for the week ahead and a chance to make a positive impact in everything you do. You take initiative and certainly don’t adhere to the notion that “Good things come to those who wait” – you’d rather make them happen. You will help remove barriers to success, ensuring other team members can do their jobs to the best of their abilities.
People are drawn to your outgoing, energetic personality and value working with you. No job is too big or too small for your action-oriented approach. You have no issue navigating complex personalities and can easily communicate with a variety of stakeholders including clients, new associates and senior partners.
At Clearline, we take pride in relieving our client’s stress by removing barriers to financial success. As the Office Administrator, you will play an essential role in making this happen by helping to relieve the stress and concerns of our team and clients through smooth operations and process improvements. You will do for our team, what our team does for our clients.
- Greet clients, manage a telephone switchboard, respond to email inquiries in a polite and
- Handle all outgoing and incoming mail, including generating invoices, creating business
packages and working with couriers
- Organize and maintain electronic file systems and other records
- Organize and maintain documents provided by clients
- Assist with a wide array of general administrative tasks such as maintaining user lists, liaising with vendors and other office contacts
- Assist with account receivable collection calls
- Assist with firm-wide event planning
- Maintaining cleanliness of office spaces and ensuring adequate office supplies are on hand
- You are able to communicate effectively and in a positive, friendly manner
- You have excellent organization skills and are incredibly detail-oriented
- You thrive under pressure and excel at multitasking
- You are computer literate in MS Office, have experience working with client management software, and can easily navigate new systems, processes and technologies
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in a mid to large size professional office environment
- You have a tremendous respect for confidentiality and an exceptional understanding of the importance of meeting deadlines
- You thrive on helping others succeed and are eager to find new ways to improve efficiency
If this sounds like the job for you, apply with your resume and cover letter to