07 Jun Audit & Assurance Manager
Are you looking for an innovative firm where you can expect something different? Then Clearline is the place for you!
Clearline CPA is a vibrant and growing mid-sized accounting firm that embraces technology and is always seeking out better ways to serve our clients and staff.
We’re looking for an Audit & Assurance Manager to join our team and provide exceptional services to our clients. Just like us, you see the big picture while understanding it’s the little things that matter.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to deliver excellent service, gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments
- Lead client facing teams and assist in the planning, scope and completion of assurance (audit and review) engagements
- Direct and review field work on assurance engagements, monitoring progress in relation to budgets and due dates
- Accountable for engagement planning and scheduling as well as project financials (i.e., budgets, WIP, billing, etc.)
- Train and coach staff to develop their technical and professional skills and provide performance feedback
- Completion of Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- Approximately 3 – 5 years of relevant experience at a public accounting firm
- Working knowledge and experience working with Canadian Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE) and/or Canadian Accounting Standards for Not-For-Profit Organizations (ASNPO)
- Solid understanding of business, accounting, management and practice development principles and standards
- Collaborative and effective communicator that ensures client and colleague needs are met
- Experience working with accounting and tax software such as CaseWare and TaxPrep
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Audit & Assurance Manager.”