19 Oct Client Services Administrator
Clearline is looking for a Client Services Administrator who can immediately join our Surrey team and provide exceptional service to our clients.
The Client Services Administrator manages the day-to-day administrative aspects by providing clerical support to maintain a fast-paced office environment.
At Clearline, we take pride in relieving our client’s stress by removing barriers to financial success. As the Client Services Administrator, you will play an essential role in making this happen by helping to relieve the stress and concerns of our team and clients through smooth operations and processes.
- Client administration: manages client information, adds clients, and manages file sharing portal, emails invoices to clients, assists Managers and Partners with client communication
- Written correspondence: provides support for the preparation of client correspondence, including letters, packages, reports, printed literature, or other materials in response to routine requests within predetermined limits
- File management: Maintains and stores incoming and outgoing materials, including forms, records, correspondence, or other material and locates and retrieves records and information from files and forwards to others
- General administration: Verifies and processes invoices for payment; operates office equipment; assists with facilities, coordinates scheduling of Partner appointments and client meetings; responds to emails on behalf of Partners; completes various routine forms
- Back-up support: Provides back-up support to administrative assistant when required and answers to queries via telephone or email and schedules the use of facilities and/or equipment.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role or an administrative capacity.
- Deadline-driven, your work is always completed on time
- Patient and calm, you are able to communicate with colleagues and clients, ensuring their needs are met
- You are an exceptional team player and have experience working in a team setting
- You have a tremendous respect for confidentiality and an exceptional understanding of the importance of meeting deadlines
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Client Services Administrator.”