15 Aug Cloud Accounting Technician
You are a professional. You want to develop your bookkeeping and technical skills at a growing professional firm.You want to create value for your clients and your team.
Clearline is looking for a full-time Cloud Accounting Technician who can join our team and provide exceptional support to our bookkeeping department. Just like us, you are driven by excellence. You wake up Monday morning excited for the week ahead and the chance to make a positive impact in everything you do. You arrive at work before your day begins.
You can see the big picture while understanding that it’s the little things that contribute to the quality of the work you present. You don’t wait around for work to come to you. You are the person who asks, “What can I do to help?” and then takes action to ensure success. You are outgoing, proactive and willing to put in some elbow grease to ensure the work gets done well, on time, and on budget.
At Clearline, we take pride in relieving our client’s stress by removing barriers to financial success. You will play a crucial role in making this happen.
- Record all financial activities for clients
- Reconcile transactions to bank and credit card statements using Quickbooks Online
- Reconcile receipts to expense reports using Receiptbank
- Make journal entries
- Prepare GST and PST returns as required
- Compile and organize client information and records
- Compile and share findings with seniors and managers
- Communicate with the Canada Revenue Agency
- Assist the Cloud Accounting department with other accounting related duties as required
- You have a solid understanding of basic bookkeeping principles
- You are highly proficient in MS Office Suite
- You are detail oriented
- You are prepared to work long hours when required
- Patient and calm, you are able to communicate with colleagues and clients, ensuring their needs are met
- You are an exceptional team player and have experience working in a team setting
- Deadline-driven, your work is always completed on time
- Previous experience in an accounting role would be an asset
- Proficient computer knowledge of Quickbooks, Xero and Simply Accounting would be an asset
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PATH TO A CPA DESIGNATION
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! Position starts in September 2019.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Cloud Accounting Technician”.
In your cover letter, please tell us how you dealt with a difficult client.