07 Jun Junior Staff Accountant – September 2024
Clearline CPA is a mid-size accounting firm that serves clients throughout the Lower Mainland. When you join our team, you’ll be part of a vibrant, growing and tech-friendly firm that is always seeking out better ways to serve our clients and staff.
We are looking for full-time Junior Staff Accountants who can join our team and provide exceptional accounting services to our clients starting September 2024. With positions available in private enterprise, audit & assurance and tax – choose the career path that interests you most!
As a Staff Accountant with Clearline, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to prepare T1 Personal Income Tax Returns
- Prepare a full set of financial statements & T2 corporate tax returns for private companies
- Learn about taxable benefits and source deductions by assisting with preparation of T4 and T5 slips & other supplementary forms
- Prepare T3 Trust Income Tax & Information Returns
- Assist audit teams as needed
- Compile and organize client information and records
- Compile and share findings with managers and partners
- Communicate with the Canada Revenue Agency & clients as required
- Use Caseware & Taxprep software programs
All of our CPA students are provided with:
- Hands-on training with 1:1 coaching support
- CPA mentor to support you through the program
- Financial coverage of dues, module fees and Densmore study program fees
- Exposure to the full process of client files, from start to finish
- Opportunity to bank overtime and take time off to study for modules and the CFE
- Collaborative learning environment with other new hires
This could be the first step towards a career with Clearline. We’re here to guide you through the process of becoming a CPA and open the door to more senior positions within our firm.
As a full service mid-size firm, we have CPA articling positions available in private enterprise, audit and assurance and tax.
Keys to your success:
- You have an undergraduate degree and are looking to start your your CPA journey
- You take initiative and seek out new challenges
- You’re a skilled communicator, problem solver and relationship builder—with clients, co-workers and the community
- You’re tech-savvy and learn new programs quickly
- You have excellent time management skills and can prioritize competing tasks and deadlines
Other perks of working for Clearline:
We offer an exceptional opportunity to get the experience of working in a large firm, but with a more personal and supportive environment that comes with a close-knit team.
- Work/life integration: Ability to work from home as your career progresses, reduced summer hours, flexibility for the other things in your life
- Ongoing training and support: Continuous training, monthly internal learning sessions, firm-wide technical training
- Rewarding culture and benefits: Competitive compensation & benefits packages, regular staff events & activities, open door policy with all partners & managers
- Cutting-edge office technology: New laptop, three-monitor setup, motorized sit-stand desk, cloud working environment—work from home as easily as in the office
If you’re interested in joining our team, we’d love to meet you! Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, and be sure to include your expected graduation date and which office location you prefer.