19 Oct Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Clearline CPA is looking for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to immediately join the team in our busy Surrey office.
At Clearline, we take pride in relieving our client’s stress by removing barriers to financial success. As the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, you will play an essential role in making this happen by helping to relieve the stress and concerns of our team and clients through smooth operations and processes improvements. You will do for our team, what our team does for our clients.
- Greet clients, manage a telephone switchboard, respond to email inquiries in a polite and courteous manner
- Handle all outgoing and incoming mail, including generating invoices, creating business packages and working with couriers
- Organize and maintain electronic file systems and other records
- Organize and maintain documents provided by clients
- Assist with a wide array of general administrative tasks such as maintaining user lists, liaising with vendors and other office contacts
- Assist with account receivable collection calls
- Assist with firm-wide event planning
- Maintaining cleanliness of office spaces and ensuring adequate office supplies are on hand
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in a mid to large size professional office environment
- You are able to communicate effectively and in a positive, friendly manner
- You have excellent organization skills and are incredibly detail-oriented
- You have a tremendous respect for confidentiality and an exceptional understanding of the importance of meeting deadlines
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today! Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.”