15 Sep Senior Accountant
Clearline is looking for Senior Accountants who can join our team and provide exceptional accounting services to our clients. We are currently looking for a Senior Accountants to join our Assurance team in Burnaby and our Private Enterprise team in Surrey.
The Senior Accountant supports Managers and Partners by completing routine and complex client file engagements upholding exceptional client value-added service and playing a large role in coordinating, overseeing, guiding and directing team members in meeting client expectations.
You are outgoing, proactive and always striving to do what’s best for the Team, even if it means putting in some elbow grease to ensure the work gets done well, on time, and on budget.
At Clearline, we take pride in relieving our clients’ stress by removing barriers to financial success. You will play a crucial role in making this happen.
- Prepare and review financial statements and tax returns
- Participate in the planning, preparation and completion of assurance engagements
- Prepare or review assurance engagements by identifying, communicating, and resolving key issues and discrepancies
- Guide the junior team members in daily fieldwork
- Communicate with clients effectively and professionally
- Demonstrate technical expertise, with a strong knowledge of professional standards
- Use CaseWare Working Papers to review or compile client information
- Use tax software (Taxprep) to prepare or review tax returns
- Be responsible for budget and recovery of time on engagements by managing your schedule and deadlines effectively
- You have completed your CPA designation, just wrote the CFE, or have an undergraduate degree and are close to completing your senior designation.
- You have a minimum of 2 years working as an auditor for a public accounting firm
- You are able to work with time management, tax, bookkeeping and client software
- Deadline-driven, your work is always completed on time
- You are prepared to work long hours when required
- Patient and calm, you are able to communicate with colleagues and clients, ensuring their needs are met
- You are an exceptional team player and have experience working in a team setting
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Senior Accountant.”